Commercial Mediation – From Destructive Conflict to Constructive Resolution
Since the late seventies, we are witnessing a “quiet revolution” in dispute resolution, especially in commercial disputes where, in the US over 90% of cases find their solution out of the court. In recent years mediation has become a dominant method of dispute resolution due to its speed, flexibility, reduced costs, and confidentiality, as well as a possibility to find a mutually acceptable solution and improve commercial and personal relationships.
On the occasion of marking the 10th Anniversary of work, Partners Serbia, in cooperation with ADR Partners d.o.o, is organizing a discussion about the advantages of mediation in the resolution of commercial disputes. This is a unique occasion in the region to hear from the world renown mediators how mediation can help resolve complex and delicate commercial disputes, improve business relationship and steer your business from a destructive conflict to constructive resolution.
This first-class event is intended for commercial companies, corporate attorneys, judges, in-house counsel, legal and HR professionals, managers, and all other dispute resolution professional interested in more effective commercial dispute resolution. The panelists include:
- Hon. Daniel Weinstein (Ret.), Mediator, JAMS International (USA), Weinstein International Foundation
- Bruce Edwards, Esq, Attorney and Mediator, JAMS International (USA), Weinstein International Foundation
- Leonardo D’Urso, Mediator, CEO and Co-founder of ADR Center, Rome (Italy)
- Ellen S. Bass, Attorney, Mediator, and Executive Director of the Weinstein International Foundation (USA)
- Srdjan Simac, Ph.D, Mediator, Judge of the High Commercial Court, President of the Croatian Association of Mediators (Croatia)
Moderator: Blazo Nedic, Attorney, Mediator of the World Bank Group, President of the Serbian National Association of Mediators (Serbia)
Working language of this event is English. Panelists’ biographies are available HERE
The event is organized with financial support from the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Serbia through the MATRA Program.
09:30 – 10:00 Registration, welcome coffee, snack
10:00 – 10:15 Opening remarks, introduction of the panelists
10:15 – 11:15 Panel presentations
11:15 – 12:00 Discussion, Q&A