Vacancy Announcement: Project Coordinator
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: PROJECT COORDINATOR
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Start Date: October 2021, full time.
Overview: Partners for Democratic Change Serbia (Partners Serbia) is a civil society organization active in the fields of rule of law, regulatory reform, conflict prevention and alternative dispute resolution (ADR), support to democracy and human rights, and civil society development in Serbia and the region.
For more information on Partners Serbia please visit our website at www.partners-serbia.org, or our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Vacancy opportunity: Due to increasing portfolio of work, Partners Serbia announces vacancy opportunity for the position of Project Coordinator within our small and dynamic team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement administrative and programmatic project tasks, ensuring that all activities are conducted and coordinated, and that all project objectives, outputs, cost, reporting and visibility requirements are being met;
- Plan and overview, together with the Compliance and Finance Officer, project spending;
- Report directly to the Executive Director on all relevant project developments;
- Draft narrative and financial project reports;
- Maintain communication with beneficiaries, partners and stakeholders, including state institutions, civil society organizations, representatives of international community, media;
- Organize and attend meetings/presentations, and represent the organization/project at public events;
- Cooperate with other staff members (specifically, the Capacity Building Coordinator and administrative staff) on event planning and preparation; contribute to development of training agendas and materials.
Occasional travel and participation in activities outside Belgrade is anticipated.
Trial period of up to 3 months is envisaged. Fluency in English is required, as significant amount of the work will be conducted in international environment.
This is a project-based vacancy, for a period of 12 months, with possibility of extension depending on available funding.
Qualifications: University degree in social sciences; at least 5 years of experience in working with civil society sector, preferably managing/coordinating donor-funded projects; written and oral fluency in English; excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, writing and editing skills; computer proficiency.
Deadline for Applications: 3 September 2021
How to Apply?
Please send a CV and a brief cover letter in English with a subject line: Project Coordinator to email@example.com.
When submitting your CV, we advise you to provide information relevant for professional career and development only. For more details about Partners Serbia data processing practices, please see our Rulebook on Protection of Personal Data, available at: https://partners-serbia.org/public/documentations/Pravilnik-o-ZZPL-Partneri-Srbija.pdf
No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.